Office Manager and Book Keeper (Quickbooks).
Westley Richards Agency, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the World-renowned British gun and rifle maker Westley Richards & Co. a business trading since 1812. The Westley Richards factory in England build bespoke best English guns and rifles for discerning customers worldwide. The company also manufactures fine leather goods, deal in used guns and have a growing retail clothing and accessories department marketed through retail space and webstore.
The business has recently moved its USA offices to Gulf Breeze, Pensacola FL from Bozeman MT and is now under new management. The company operates from 3000sq ft of newly refurbished showrooms and offices. This office is the company’s first point of contact for all our U.S. based customers interested in having new guns built in our U.K. factory, purchasing used guns from our stock, consigning their guns to us and enquiring about our retail offerings.
This is a great opportunity for an organised and conscientious individual to run the office and administrative side of this small but highly respected business in order to take the admin work-load off the manager allowing him to focus on customers and gun sales. We are looking for an enthusiastic all rounder who will join our team and contribute to grow the company in its new location.
- Opening post and taking appropriate action – filing, organising or responding
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting customers with their enquiries on telephone and in person
- Creating letters, orders and statements of account for customers using MS Word and Quickbooks
- Creating import/export paperwork to comply with federal ATF and state law
- Organising shipments of guns with carrier’s
- Packing and unpacking guns
- Booking guns in and out to comply with Firearms license
- Assisting with small retail operation – customer enquiries, payment processing, shipments and returns
- Communicating with head office in the U.K. as and when required
- Book-keeping – entering vendor bills and creating customer invoices, inventory etc. on QuickBooks
- Any ad hoc duties required by manager.
- Experience in similar role
- Initiative to manage own workload and prioritise tasks
- Organisation skills to keep records in order and up to date
- MS Office Skills – Ability to write well-presented letters and create basic spreadsheets
- Attention to detail when entering information into accounts package
- Polite and enthusiastic communication with customers, on telephone and in person
- Attentive to customer’s needs and requirements
- Ability to relay customer enquiries to the manager in a timely and precise manner.
- Reliable and dependable attendance
An interest in shooting and hunting together with desire to learn this unique luxury gun business is advantageous.
For further information of this position or to apply please email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call LD McCaa at the USA shop in Gulf Breeze.